Tips for Styling Built-In Bookshelves
Thinking about decorating your bookshelves with something other than books? Check out these styling tips to upgrade your built-ins:
1. Add a bowl of fruit! Something so simple can really add a pop of color.
2. Have a large row of built-ins? Try adding a sliding ladder. Choose a ladder with a different finish than the bookshelves.
3. Built-ins surrounding a fireplace are perfect to display firewood. Check it out below.
4. There is no need to overcrowd a bookshelf. Try going for a minimalist look.
5. Keep the color palette simple. Stick to the colors already in the room to ensure a beautiful simple design.
For more styling tips for built-ins, check out www.hgtv.com.
For more information about Olson Development LLC give us a call at (203) 972-7722, or visit us at www.olsondevelopmentllc.com.