It’s Time to Get Your Pool Ready
Summer is here, get your pool ready for swimming! Popular Mechanics provides a guideline on how get your pool ready to use. Check it out:
1. Make sure you DO NOT empty all the water out. This may cause big problems, like cracks, leaks, or even pop out of the ground.
2. Put the filtration system together, and remove any plugs that were put in before closing last summer. While doing this keep the cover on.
3. Clean the filtration system before you turn it on. There are a few ways to clean the system depending on the filter.
4. Get the water tested by a professional. They will tell you if anything needs to be adjusted and by how much.
5. Balance out you chemicals based on what the professionals advice.
Find out more information about getting your pool ready at www.popularmechanics.com.
For more information about Olson Development, call us at (203) 972-7722, or visit us at www.olsondevelopmentllc.com.