Check out these outdoor lighting ideas for the warm nights
With the warm summer nights approaching, we need outdoor lighting to to make your home more welcoming. This may include step lighting, candles, even illuminating flower pots. Check out these budget friendly ideas to light up your backyard:
1. Have a large tree near you deck? Try hanging fixtures from the branches. This will give off a shimmery look on the trees and house.
2. Decorative lanterns are perfect to place around your outdoor space. You can fill them with LED candles that will look like real candles.
3. You can purchase solar powered step lights that can be installed without an electrician. These lights will be charged in the day and give off light at night.
4. If your home has a courtyard, try hanging string lighting above it. This will give off a starry night feel.
5. Update your basic flower pots with solar powered flower pots. These will give off a beautiful color at night and require now wiring.
To see more ideas for outdoor lighting, check out www.hgtv.com.
For more information about Olson Development LLC, give us a call at (203) 972-7722, or visit us at www.olsondevelopmentllc.com.