Live Science Provides Tips for a Safe Summer
Summer is right around the corner, which means many days will be spent by the pool. Live Science provides us with tips on how to make the pool a safer place for young children.
Here are some of their tips:
- Always have a fence around the pool. This provides another layer of protection
- Always put ladders away when the pool is not being used
- Enforce rules at home, and always follow the rules posted at public pools
- Parents should always be in the pool with their young children
- Sign you your children form swim lessons
To see the rest of the article go to, http://www.livescience.com/54786-tips-for-keeping-kids-safe-in-swimming-pools.html.
For more information about Olson Development LLC give us a call at (203) 972-7722, or visit us at www.olsondevelopmentllc.com.