Does Your Gas Fireplace Need Cleaning?
Is your gas fireplace looking dirty? We took a few tips from HowToCleanStuff.net to help us learn how to clean gas fireplaces. Here is what we found:
1. Before you start to clean, make sure the gas is off, and all the parts of the fireplace are cool.
2. Vacuum away any debris, but if there are parts small enough to get suctioned up put cheesecloth around the hose and secure it with a rubber band.
3. If there a gas logs, you can dust them off with a soft paint brush. If you notice these logs looked damaged, call a professional for help.
4. Spray a glass stove cleaner onto a cloth to clean the glass. Do not spray directly onto the glass because the cleaner may land on other parts. Always clean the outside of the glass first because the inside may have a build up of soot.
5. Lastly, dry the washed surfaces to prevent any streaking.
For more information and tips about this check out HowToCleanStuff.net.
If you are unsure about how to clean a gas fireplace, or do not fully understand how to clean it call a professional for help.
For more information about Olson Development LLC, give us a call at (203) 972-7722, or visit us at www.olsondevelopmentllc.com.