Adding an Accent Wall to Your Room
An accent wall can be a great addition to any room. These walls can be just one bright color or a large mural to tie the room together. Check out these ideas:
1. Wallpaper: this can add a pleasant focal point and there are so many different textures and designs to choose from!
2. One Color: the color you choose can amplify the color and pattern in the room. When choosing the color, make sure it is different then the other walls but still goes with the style of the room.
3. Shiplap: this can help add texture to your room and bring a bright modern feel.
4. Wood Planks: this brings a cozy feel to any room.
5. Mural: have one made custom for your personality and let it be the focal point of the room.
To see more accent wall ideas, check out www.bhg.com.
For more information about Olson Development LLC, give us a call at (203) 972-7722, or visit us at www.olsondevelopmentllc.com.